Dentist - Towson
8600 LaSalle Rd. Suite 406 Severn Bldg.
Towson, MD 21286
410-321-0551

Our founder, Dr. Eli M. Shulman, was born in 1920 in Pennsylvania and raised in Ohio. After graduating from Ohio State University in 1942, he entered the U.S. Army and served during World War II. He graduated from the Ohio State University Dental School in 1947 and started our practice in Parkville, Maryland. From 1951 to 1953, Dr. Eli served in the U.S. Air Force during he Korean War. In 1954, he reopened the practice in the Hamilton neighborhood of Northeast Baltimore where it remained for 22 years. During this time, the practice experienced tremendous growth. Dr. Eli became involved in many non-profit and professional activities including:

  • Ten years as the team dentist for the Baltimore Orioles
  • Writer for weekly column on dentistry for the Baltimore News America
  • President of the Hamilton area Kiwanis Club
  • Innovated teaching Dental Practice Administration at the University of Maryland Dental School

Dr. Shulman is also a world-class amateur champion winemaker and has had the opportunity to visit many countries worldwide. In 1977, Dr. Eli moved the practice to our current location where he continued to practice dentistry until his retirement in 1997. His retirement was celebrated with an open house party at the dental office with many of his loyal patients in attendance.

facebook blog twitter